Monday

Confessions of a Cock Pumping Junky

I use a vacuum constriction device (VCD) for effect (enlargement), not remedy (erectile dysfunction). I know guys who use it for both. But for me it's all penis pumping and the incredible heights that come with it.

I'm not alone. 32yo Jake P, Odessa, TX, feels the same way. I met Jake in a pumper chat room. Pumping pics and tips were swapped and we became fast buds. J's a pretty gregarious guy, so I asked him to summarize his pumping fetish...

"I'm an ordinary guy," Jake says. "I'm a single guy, work a 9-5, have a bulldog, and vote Republican. I'm not a wild and crazy guy by any stretch of the imagination. If there's one thing I'm extreme about, it's my cock

"It began in HS when my balls dropped. I just loved how my balls swung. I kept it to myself. Then a GF got a look and couldn't keep her mouth off of them. She praised them. Gave them names. They held her powerless. Put a spell on her. They were her fixation as much as mine.

"During college, I hooked up with a freak of a gal who also worshiped my ball sack. She got one pierced. She wanted to get her name tattooed on the left one. I put my foot down on that idea. So she bought me a metal cock ring. I never got the idea of rings until she dropped my nuts through one hole and my erect penis through another.

"This erection was like no other. My dick was raging. My balls sang. But the thing I most noticed was that my dick was big. Not just "hard-on" big or "excited" big. It was huge. Like a couple inches longer and definitely a couple inches thicker."

J said after that experience it was natural to jump to the pump.

"I started experimenting with all sorts of penis pumps," he recalled. "Then I locked in on three or four that gave me the largest penile gains. I'm not talking about a couple of inches, either. I've pumped my sack until it was bigger than a softball. My cock I've transformed into a freak squash.

"I love seeing myself large. Nothing boosts the ego more than having bull balls and a dick the size of an elephant trunk. It's so Alpha! I purposely buy new briefs specifically for a pumping session so I can bust the seams out. Then I strut about the entertainment room like a crazed baboon with my junk swinging heavily between my legs until I reach the scale and weight myself. The sensations of watching the needle swing to 13 pounds is better than sex!"

I'm with you J-Man! Catch you in the forums, bro.

Gents, J's promised to hook me up with his latest pumper pics. Like a good friend, I'm gonna post 'em!