Tuesday

Use a Giant Vacuum Pump for a Bigger Penis

Jeff R. from Casper, Wy, swears by his gargantuan vacuum penis pump. He started with a small tube one that quickly brought blood to his cock head. The enlargement rocked his world. But he felt like he was cheating his nuts 

"I was the big swinging dick for the longest time in my condo," Jeff says. "I'd walk around the pool in a towel, then drop it, and ask my bros what they thought of my manhood. Their jaws would drop.

"That was the reaction I was looking for. Until one day, a black pumper I had befriended asked me where my nutsack was. It never crossed my mind to pump up my sack. That's when I broke with tradition got a pump that gave all my private parts a good workout."

Jeff said hunting for the pump of his dreams was a quest. 

"I looked everywhere for a vacuum pump that would hold all my junk," he recalls. "I got an above average cock to start with, so finding one big enough to encase all of me was a challenge. Out of frustration, I made my own. It  worked like a charm after several sessions but the seals split and the suction went out." 

Jeff's not a quitter. He eventually found a cock pump that did the job (see picture). It's a massive device that creates perfect tension on his shaft and constricts blood flow at the base. 

"I've hit new enlargement heights with this device," he said. "I swear to ya after a great session my cock and balls are enormous. My dick's the size of a bat, and my nuts hit my knees. 

"Nowadays, when I pull the towel trick guys run for cover!"

Jeff, keep pumping that cock, bro, and send pics when everyone's running out of the pool area looking for cover.

Peace!