Wednesday

Can Your Vacuum Pumped Cock Do This?

I've seen cock pumpers do some crazy things. But I truly have to tip my hat to RodneyX, St. Paul, MN. His vacuum pumped cock is so large that he's able to stuff three fingers in it!

"Penis pumping's given me the confidence to do things I never thought possible," Rodney says. "I never envisioned having the largest genitals in my city. It's made me a local underground hero."

Rodney says he came to cock pumping because erectile dysfunction runs in his family. He heard he could overcome this woe if he started pumping on a regular basis. 

"My dad couldn't get it up," he said. "I remember him and my mom fighting in the bedroom. She'd want a good shag and he just wasn't man enough to give it to her. I'll never forget the look on his face at the breakfast table. He was totally depressed.

"I swore that would never be me. I researched everything. I tried cock rings, penis extenders, penis pills. I even considered penile surgery. Then a bud suggested I use a pump. 

"He said that since using the pump his penis erections were rock hard. To prove it, he whipped out a micro digital recorder. He played a session of him giving it to his girlfriend. She was whimpering like a stuck pig. You could tell she was loving it." 

Rodney's quest for penis enlargement led him a glass tube enlargement pump.

"I never thought it would work," he said. "The glass tube. The hand pump. The detailed instructions. And the promises. I shook my head.

"But it worked! I got rollilng. I pumped four times a week. Religously. Each session my swollen genitals got giant. The pic I sent you where I'm pushing three fingers into my cock's foreskin...That's my penultimate pump. I hope it inspires other pumpers." 

Rodney, thanks for sharing. You are a pumping sensation bro, and you can be we are inspired. Oh, one last tid bit. Anyone got a guess how much Rodney's testicles weigh? Hell, I can't keep a secret. Five pounds...and NO saline! Congrats, bro!

vacuum pump penis, cock pumping, erectile dysfunction, penis erection, penis enlargement, penis enxtender