Wednesday

MasterE's 15" Thick Vacuum Pumped Cock

Never in my life would I have believed it possible for a man to vacuum pump his penis 15" thick. Guys! No joke. That's fatter than a bull elephant's trunk. Go to a zoo and see for yourself!

But it's true. He's MasterE and he knows NO limits!

"Cock pumping is an artform," he said. "I take the dick that God gave me and I make it monstrously beautiful.

"I have no self restraint when it comes to vacuum pumping. Once I start, I go for it. I'm an extreme cock pumper. I'm not satisfied until I've transformed my dick into a whacked out sea cucumber and my balls into a giant tit-less udder. It's not for everyone."

MasterE, like all of us, started with the standard cock and ball tubes. He had great success, hitting gains that few others in the world of cock and ball bumping have been able to duplicate. But it wasn't enough. So he built his own pump - The Monster Tube.

"I was addicted to making my cock as large as possible," he recounts. "Each session I made it a personal goal to increase my gains by several inches. Standard tubes worked, but only to a certain point. Then I hit a wall.

"I went through my journal seeing if it was equipment related. I also reviewed my diet and my technique. I was perplexed. I hit a pumper forum and shared my anxiety. I asked for cock pump recommendations, but I had tried it all. There was nothing left to do but build my own."

The Monster Tube is his masterpiece. It's a cock pump with a 3.5" opening, is 12" long, and has a 22" diameter. It weighs in at two pounds. It's the very penis device that let him achieve 15" in girth! For ordinary guys, he developed the Monster Tube Jr. (2.75" opening, 12" long x 5" diameter).

"The MonsterTube is the only pump I use," he said. "It's allowed me to hit my personal bests in terms of penis girth and length. It's also worked miracles on my balls. I purposely made the diameter of the pump ridiculously huge to accomodate my giant testicles. It's my contribution to serious cock pumping."

MasterE, on behalf of all pumpers, we thank you!